Babylist is a San Francisco based company that focuses on helping expectant parents get ready for their new baby. They are currently seeking a work at home customer service agent that is ready to help customers with top notch service! This is a remote position with hourly pay.
About This Job:
This is a part time job where you will work at home approximately 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Depending on heir business needs and your job skills, more hours may become available.
Working from home, you will be providing excellent prompt customer service to Babyline customers. This can include helping customers select baby gifts, new parents choose essential nursery items, placing orders, and answering questions about Babyline’s website and services.
- High School or equivalent education
- Genuine people-person
- High energy and positive in nature
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills including creative and logical thinking
- Multi tasking and comfort with ambiguity a must
- College degree
- Previous experience in customer service
- Knowledge of help desk software