Sidecar has remote customer service jobs available and you can apply online today!
The Sidecar smartphone app matches people who have cars with people who need rides. Drivers can set their own prices, and people can choose a ride based on vehicle, price and ETA using their smartphone. The company is based is San Francisco and has expanded into 10 US marketplaces. Sidecar has also recently added a delivery option to their services. (Learn more about becoming a Sidecar Driver as another way to earn extra money in your spare time!)
Working From Home With Sidecar
Support agents working from home with Sidecar will be helping customers via phone and email. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree, as well as have at least one to three years of online-based customer support experience that included phone, email, and/or chat handling.
Some other requirements for this job include
- CRM/support tool experience in platforms like Desk.com, Salesforce, etc. a plus
- Computer- and smartphone-savvy
- Excellent customer care skills
- Friendly, optimistic, and outgoing personality
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Articulate, personable, and professional with great communication skills
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Can work in the U.S.
- According to the job description, Sidecar offers their work at home support agents a Full-time salary which is negotiable and based on experience. You will also be eligible to receive stock options in the company.
- Health, dental and vision coverage is available, and other perks include regular fun events, happy hours and lunch.
If you would like to learn more about working from home with Sidecar, you can find all the details here, as well as get directions on how to apply.