U-Haul has offered work from home jobs for a long time. But just recently I came across a new job title/description by this company however: U-Haul U-Boxers. The job description sounds like your basic customer service work, where you will give customers information about renting a U-Haul Storage unit.
More About Being a U-Haul U-Boxer
U-Box Agents answer incoming calls at home from customers calling in to get rates and reservations for U-Haul’s portable storage units. There is a 4 week remote training program for all new agents.
These are considered Moonlighter/part time positions
Pay is $9.25 an hour
You must provide the following equipment if you are hired by U-Haul:
- A USB headset
- Upload and Download internet speeds of 2MB or greater. (You can test your computer’s speed at http://www.speedtest.net/
- APC or laptop that meets the following requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8 operating system
- Anti-virus software. (Recommended version is AVG)
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- Positive business attitude
- Enjoy working with people
If interested in this WAH opportunity, with U-Haul, visit their website to learn more about applying.