If you enjoy helping people, are friendly and love to chat, then check out the customer service jobs at Knack. You can work remotely, plus set your own schedule.
Knack offers customers a technology for building their own apps and online databases without using coding. Knack clients include businesses like Capital One, Spotify and Pearson.
What Does a Knack Customer Success Agent Do?
You will be working from home helping customers via text, email and chat. This will include new customers as well as existing clients.
Providing content for their website may be another part of this job. You may be asked to write how-to articles, tutorials, and blog posts about Knack products from time to time
What Are The Requirements For Customer Service Jobs at Knack?
Knack is looking for friendly outgoing people. Some of the qualities candidates should have include:
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy writing and are able to do it in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Knack works
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Familiarity with databases and apps in general
- A desire to be a part of a long-term, profitable business that makes a great product loved by thousands of customers.
Does this sound like you? Then head on over to Knack’s website and learn more about how you can get started applying today for these work at home jobs.