Hulu may have a job for you if you are interested in working from home on a flexible schedule.
The company is often looking for people to work for them as a Viewer Experience Advocate. Working from home, you will assist viewers by phone with account management, billing issues, content, and basic site and application navigation.
Working From Home For Hulu: Some of the Traits and Talents You Will Need For This Job
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain poise and a professional attitude during periods of high call volume
- Ability to maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels to provide viewers with prompt, courteous and accurate information
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- A positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Have stable high-speed internet access with speeds of at least 10 Mbps, as well as being connected to a modem via Ethernet cord at all times. No wireless or satellite ISPs permitted. Test your connection at Speedtest.net
- Must have accesses to a dependable landline or mobile device
- Flexible schedule (30 hours up to 40 hours per week for full-time.) Also, you will need to be available to work overtime when needed.
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
Also, you may need to go to the Hulu office from time to time, so you must live within 75 miles of Santa Monica, CA.
Go here to read more about working from home for Hulu. If this sounds like a job you would love to do, you can submit your application online. However, If this doesn’t sound like something you would be interested in doing, here are a few other sites that might help you find ways to make extra money from home.